- Our students, instead of learning a language, acquire it in a natural way.
- The natural approach of our academy focuses on understanding, children listening to English, gathering knowledge and meanings through specially constructed stories, games and songs. Hence, children interpret and acquire the language in context.
- Acquiring a language is subconscious, children are immersed in activities that are communicative in nature. They can listen, observe and experience how language is used and without even doing so, memorize complex grammatical structures and more importantly, learn to communicate.
GETTING CHILDREN TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH.
- For any language to be truly learnt, motivation levels need to be high and levels of anxiety need to be low. In our academy children learn in a comfortable, fun and caring environment where the focus is only communication.
- We expose our students to the language through fun activities that will help them evolve and develop their language skills whilst gaining the confidence to speak.
- Our activities allow children the opportunity to communicate, focus on the task at hand and forget that they are speaking a different language.